Friday, July 4, 2008

LETTERS

What I really cherish are letters. Letters are more meanignful than words coming out in a human's mouth. I am nort really good at words but I am good at words which are written. Me, myself I love to write. Not only letters but something that I wanted to say, either it wil be an essay or article, a story, sometimes like poetry. I lobe letters especially long letters... especially when I knew that who wrote that letter really means to me.



I am here beside me, my box of letters. All kingds of it. Letters of friendsips, regre, sadness, cards of Christmas, Valentines and of course, Birthday cards. When I was in high school, I received a lot of letters. I collected most of my letters from my high school days. I can't remember those lassmates int he pastbut when I saw their letters to me, it will just suddenly came back, the memories and the face of that certain person who wrote that letter.



I received letters from all kinds of people who became part of my life. I remembered Glaiza. Glaiza is my bestfriend, or should I say was. I haven't seen her for years. I remembered my last visit was New Year, with her new baby beside her. Yes, she was already married, with two little cute siblings. And the reason I mentioned her was, my most letters acme from her.



We liked each other. We were buddies and nothing could change that. We wrote each other letters everyday though we're together all the time. That's so sweet of her. We shared same interest and we loved letters. :)



We experienced challenges in our friendship, hatred, jealousy and acceptance. Here are some of her letters...



This message is from a card that she gave me.



Ben,

Having you in my life is the greatest gift God could ever send. You were blessed and you make me feel someone nice. I just hope those words, those graces and all your friendship will remain even there will be 'others' to interfere with us.

Take care and always be yourself.

Aiz



A letter from Glaiza, New Year's message... December 30, 2001



Ben,

Thank you for all the kindness and appreciation. I know I never been the perfect friend for you but I'm the cutest friend you can ever imagine. Just kidding well, it's almost three months and we'll be leving each other's company for our college's life. But remember I'm still right here. Just a few meters away from you... if ever you're missing me right new.

Gee... Congratulations! appy New Year! Happy Valentine's! Happy Foundation Day! Happy POS and yeah! Congratulations on your graduation day!

I love you!

Aiz



Another letter from her... just a note.



Dear Benedith,

Wow! Heavy! Sana stay the same i'll always forever for life I love you!

Don't ever ever change and sana ahit matandang gurang na ugod ugod ka na (kaw lang) sana, best friends pa rin tayo!

That's wat prends por for!

Eternally,

Aiz



PS: looking through the eyes of love. your secrets safe with me... I love you, I love you, the way you love A-N-I-M-E! Ang ganda mo! (syempre magtwin tayo) ---

Nestle Twin

Dnaiz =)

Another note from Glaiza
All these years I've met a lot of people anmd they come and go. Now that I've come to know you, I wish that this will not just be for a while because you're a person I hope and share a lot of things with.

*Dennaiz

*DENNAIZ - Glaiza's screen name. She combined her name and Dennis' name (ghost fighter)

This is a letter she wrote when I left with my family, from our old place and migrated here in Quezon.

Ben,
I really would like you to know thatno matter what happen, I will always be there for you. I am always right here waiting for you. I swear to you my love will remain and I'll swear ti all over again. Put in your mind that if I had only one friend left I want it to be you. I'll always love you.

Thanks nga pala for all the efforts time and money that we'd share each other, pati kina kumpare. Alam mo, I really really missed you. Kung puede nga lang na dito ka muna sa amin eh, libre and lodging and eating ha! ha! ha! Kung puede nga lang na mabisita kita araw araw eh ayos na! Kaso lague na lang si *Yeng ang nakikita mo eh! Oooops! Di ako jealous ha? You're still the best and I know that you feel the same way, right? I know! Siyangapal, wala lang. Missing you kasi eh! Grabe! Alam mo, mare, maynadarama akong kakaiba. Basta sana 'wag 'tong magbago kasi I feel that I have the need for serious relationship. Alam kong I'm a year older than you but parang you're mature than me eh! I need yor advice. What will I do? Ang gulo talaga ni ako no? Sorry... wag na nga nating pag-usapan. O kailan ba ulit tayo maggiguitara sa bundok, one full moon night...
PS: nagugutom na ako! kain tayo!

Aiz

No comments: